Wednesday 3 December 2008

Getting Organised


Discipline, focus, and concentration !!

The Deep Tidy was the essential foundation and it has to go on - and I am not as tidy as I would like to be and I have a dip at the moment. But fundamentally, if it is not beautiful or useful it has to go. A bit like people, - they must be entertaining or useful or you need to get them out of your life. There are enough sinks, drains and sewers in the world without making a personal collection.

A business is only as good as its systems.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

At the moment I am attacking my money and it is an attack. I have to maintain focus, drive and motivation. Thank goodness I have a brother and that he is in a position to help me. How do people without a brother get back on their feet?

This is not about getting accounts right, this is about getting yourself right first. It is only when a person can step back, observe what he or she is doing, review, and plan, is it possible to fight. It is a hard and disciplined road to storm their citadels and raze their temples to the ground.


Copyright Dr Liz Miller 2008

No comments: