Friday 23 October 2009

Dog's a friend for life

I love animals, so much so that nowadays, I hardly ever eat them (sorry, that was a joke in poort taste)

Dogs tell us a lot about people. I love the Dog Whisperer and often borrow and reinterpret Cesar Milan's ideas to help me with my non-hairy friends. I have his complete Series I. Click here to find out more about the Dog Whisperer.



These are the delightful Chelsea Cats, who would make a nice dog's life hell. And Ben, see below, is a nice dog.




Getting a pet is a great decision. We have perhaps made too much of the bad publicity about pet owners, because pet animals are loving giving companions, who do everyone good, because they are so caring and much more resilient than their human counterparts.

If you think you have room in your life for a furry friend, think of Ben. A dog is good for your your mental health. Exercise, sunshine and going outside for walks improve your mood, and a close personal relationship protects you from depression.

Ben is cool and by association, you too can be cool. If you think you could give him a home, get in contact by clicking this link Ben's new friends are great

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Copyright (c) Dr. Liz Miller
www.lizmiller.info

Find out more - Buy the Book!



Copyright Dr Liz Miller 2008

No comments: